How do I enable Battery Protection on the Thinkware mobile app?Updated 2 months ago
- Only applicable for users who have their dash cam hardwired and have parking mode turned on.
- Thinkware dash cams have a built-in voltage meter. It is designed for the dash cam to automatically power off in the event voltage level is lower than configured value for more than 5 mins to prevent car battery drainage.
- Connect to The Thinkware Cloud application via wi-fi or hotspot
- Go to Dash Cam Settings > Record Settings
- Ensure parking mode is on either Motion detection, time lapse, or energy saving.
- Click on Enabled to turn on battery protection feature.
- Select the appropriate battery voltage setting.
- Once you are done, click on the back arrow to finalize your setting.
Thanks for stopping by!We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.
Was this article helpful?