How do I connect my phone to the dash cam?Updated 2 months ago
Step 1: Download & Install the VIOFO mobile app
You need to have the VIOFO mobile app downloaded and installed on your phone.
If you haven't done so, you can find the app on both the App Store and the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Turn on WiFi on the A139
1. Press on the WiFi button on the face of the dash cam to turn on the WiFi function. You will see a flashing blue LED on the dash cam.
2. Go to the WIFI Settings on your phone and look for the WiFi name "VIOFO_A139_XXXX". The default password is "123456789"
3. Once your phone is connected to the dash cam, the LED light will turn to a solid blue.
Step 3. Open the VIOFO app
1. Open your VIOFO app and select "Connect camera"
2. Follow the prompts to complete the connection. You'll know your phone is connected to the dash cam when you can see the live view of your cameras on your phone screen.
Thanks for stopping by!
We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.