How do I change / reset my BlackVue DR750S's Wi-Fi SSID / Password?Updated 6 months ago
The password is printed on the inner label of the dash cam, which can be checked by removing the dash cam from its mount.
if you want to change or reset the password, you can do it with the following procedures.
Reset the dash cam's Wi-Fi SSID / password to default using Wi-Fi button on the dash cam:
- Turn on the dash cam until it fully boots up and says "Starting Normal Recording"
- Press and the Wi-Fi button until the beep.
- After the voice prompt, press the button once to reset the Wi-Fi credentials to default.
Change the dash cam's Wi-Fi SSID / password using BlackVue PC Viewer (Windows or Mac):
- Turn off the dash cam and remove the microSD card from the dash cam.
- Insert the card into the microSD card reader and connect it to a computer.
- Run the BlackVue Viewer program.
- In BlackVue Viewer go to Settings (Windows) / Windows Viewer-> Preferences (Mac) to access the settings panel.
- Click the Wi-Fi tab and under Login credentials change the password.
- Click Save & Close.
Change the dashcam's Wi-Fi SSID / password over the Cloud:
*Please make sure that dashcam and the smartphone are connected to the internet (Wi-Fi hotspot)
- Login to the BlackVue app.
- Select BLACKVUE CLOUD.
- Go to Camera settings > Firmware settings > Wi-Fi settings > Login credentials.
- Go back to the Firmware settings menu, tap < and tap Save and close.
Thanks for stopping by!
We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.