Is the MT1 difficult to install on a motorcycle?Updated 2 months ago
Not at all. The MT1's waterproof connectors are easy to use and colour-coded to simplify installation.
- Before you begin the installation process, ensure you have an ACC/switched power source from the motorcycle to use for the MT1
- The front and the rear camera small enough to be tucked away almost out of sight. Included in the box is a set of mounts to secure the cameras to your motorcycle.
- Find a position on your motorcycle that will expose the GPS unit to the sky.
- Once you have found a safe place to mount the cameras, the DVR unit and the remote control button, test the locations to make sure the connecting cables will reach.
- Place the DVR unit in a safe and dry place, typically under the seat or behind a protected compartment housing area.
- Route the cables safely to the DVR unit ensuring there are no pinch points or exposure to high engine temperatures.
Thanks for stopping by!
We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.
Was this article helpful?