What is Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)?Updated 2 months ago
- LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System) is designed to alert the driver when the vehicle begins to move out of its lane for the driver to get back into the lane.
- The functions of the LDWS have limitations. Always pay attention to the direction, in which the vehicle is travelling and the vehicle’s surroundings.
- The system is not designed to compensate for a driver’s lack of caution and if you rely too much on the LDWS, it could lead to an accident.
- Under LDWS (Lane Departure Warning), select Disabled, Low, Mid, or High. (High is the highest sensitivity)
- Once you are done, click Save to finalize your settings.
Thanks for stopping by!We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.
Was this article helpful?