What are the lengths of the different recording modes on a Thinkware dash cam?Updated 8 months ago
- Continuous Mode: 1 Minute increments
- Manual Recording: 1 minute, from 10 seconds before pressing Manual button to 50 seconds after
- Incident Recording: 20 seconds, from 10 seconds before the detection to 10 seconds afterthe detection, and stored in the "evt_rec" folder.
- Motion & Impact Detection: 10 seconds before incident up to 10 seconds after ; 20 Second Clip
- Timelapse*: 2 Minute Video; 2 fps for 10 minutes, compressed into 2 minutes
- Energy Savings Mode* 20 second clip, starting from the 1 second after the incident occurs
Thanks for stopping by!
We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.
Was this article helpful?