How do I select the Parking Mode on the Thinkware U1000?Updated 2 months ago
- To enable parking mode on the Thinkware U1000, you are required to have your dash cam hardwired. Having parking mode on will allow your dash cam to continue recording videos when your vehicle ignition is off.
- Option 1: Motion detection – Initiates a recording when there is motion present in front of a camera lens or impact to the vehicle.
- Option 2: Time-lapse – Records 1 frame per second (a 1 min clip equals 15 mins in real-time), provides you a continuous parking surveillance recording.
- Option 3: Energy Saving 2.0 – Enters “sleep mode” during parking mode to conserve car battery life and “wakes up” when an impact is detected to save the footage instantaneously.
If used with the Thinkware RADAR, all clips will be recorded like Motion before the moment of impact.
- Ensure parking mode is on either Motion detection, time lapse, or energy saving.
- Once you are done, click on Save to finalize your setting.
Thanks for stopping by!
We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.
Was this article helpful?