How do I enable Battery Protection on my Thinkware Q800PRO?Updated 2 months ago
Only applicable for users who have their dash cam hardwired and have parking mode turned on.
Thinkware dash cams have a built-in voltage meter. It is designed for the dash cam to automatically power off in the event voltage level is lower than configured value for more than 5 mins to prevent car battery drainage.
- Insert the microSD card into the computer using either the SD card adapter or USB card reader.
- Open up Thinkware Dashcam Viewer.
- You may or may not get a security prompt, in this case, click on Yes to allow the program to run.
- Top left corner, navigate to Settings and click on Dashcam setting.
- Once Dash Cam Setting screen opens, click on Record Settings.
- Ensure parking mode is on either Motion detection, time lapse, or energy saving.
- Click on Enabled to turn on battery protection feature.
- Select the appropriate battery voltage setting.
- Once you are done, click on Save to finalize your setting.
Thanks for stopping by!We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.
Was this article helpful?