How can I set up the Emergency Text Feature on the Thinkware Connected app?Updated 6 months ago
The Thinkware U3000, along with the Q1000, is equipped with an Emergency Text Feature. To enable this, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Thinkware CONNECTED App and click the settings icon at the top right.
2. Enable the 'Send Emergency Notifications' option.
3. Click on 'Register your contact information' and then click on 'Register new contacts' on the next screen.
4. Enter their name and phone number to register. Make sure you agree to the terms and conditions and click 'Register'.
5. Your registered contact will have to give their consent to receive emergency and impact notifications by clicking on the link provided in the message sent to them. Once they agree, they will start receiving emergency text notifications.
With this feature enabled, you will receive emergency texts when the dash cam experiences certain specific situations.
Thanks for stopping by!
We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.