How do I create a clip?Updated 2 months ago
- Make sure you’re near the camera, that it’s powered on, and that WiFi is enabled on your smartphone (so that your phone is paired to the Nexar dash cam).
- Open the Nexar app and select a recent drive you’d like to save a full HD clip from
- Tap on the “Create Clip” button.
- Use the start and end markers on the timeline slide bar to select a section of the drive (up to 1 minute and 30 seconds.)
- Once you’ve selected a section, tap the "Save" button. The clip will appear in full HD in your clips list and will upload to the cloud, this clip will have audio. You can also instantly share the clip.
Thanks for stopping by!
We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.
Was this article helpful?