What should I do if my Thinkware dash cam keeps rebooting or overheating while I'm driving?Updated 2 months ago
If your Thinkware Dash Cam begins turning on and off while driving, please try the following steps to fix the issue.
- Please try using the Original Thinkware SD Card, in the device to ensure this is not an SD Card issue.
- Ensure you have updated the Dash Cams Firmware to the latest version. Otherwise please attempt re-downloading the latest Firmware Version manually on the SD Card itself.
- If using a Hardwiring Cable please test with the Car Charger Cable.
- Please also check that the daily temperatures are within the Dash Cam's temperature range.
- If you are operating the Dash Cam with a Rear Camera attached, please test by disconnecting the Rear Cam to see if the rebooting persists.
If you are still having issues, please contact us at [email protected]. Alternatively, you can also contact Thinkware support at [email protected].
Was this article helpful?