How do I reset my Thinkware dash cam?Updated 2 months ago
Below are the 2 buttons used to reset each model of dash cam. Hold both the buttons until the device begins to beep. The camera will then reboot, reverting back to default.
- U1000: REC and Mic Button
- F800 / F800 Pro / Q800PRO: Mic and Middle Silver Button
- F750 and F770: Format and REC
- X350: REC and Wi-Fi
- X500, X550, X330: Option to reset in the System Settings
- F50 and F70: Settings on the PC Viewer
- F200 / FA200: WiFi and REC
Thanks for stopping by!We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.
Was this article helpful?