Speed is not showing up on the recordings on my BlackVue dash cam. How do I fix it?Updated 2 months ago
Things to keep in mind:
- Only the BlackVue dash cams with built-in GPS or external GPS have the speed stamp on the recordings.
- Check if the speed unit settings are correctly configured in dash cam/firmware settings -> Recording settings-> Speed unit .
- For the built-in GPS models, check if the GPS LED on the dash cam is ON and recording during driving.
If all of the above conditions are met and GPS doesn't work, please send us some of the video recordings without the speed stamp, along with their GPS files, and "Config", "System" folders saved in the microSD card.
To get them the video recordings:
- Turn off the dash cam
- Take out the SD card
- Connect it to your computer using the microSD card reader
- Open the microSD card drive
- Open "BlackVue" folder
- Zip the "Config" and "System" folders so that you can attach them with the email
- You might not be able to send the recordings via email because of the large size of the recordings.
We recommend uploading them and their GPS files on your online drive (Dropbox, Google Drive etc.) and sending us the link instead.
Thanks for stopping by!
We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.
Was this article helpful?