My BlackVue dash cam is continuously triggering beep sounds. How do I fix it?Updated 8 months ago
The beep sounds trigger when the camera starts event recording during Normal Recording mode.
You can turn off the sound via BlackVue app by connecting to your dash cam through direct Wi-Fi using your phone:
- Connect with your dash cam through direct wifi
- Go to the BlackVue app
- Go to the Blackvue Wi-Fi
- Go to the Settings
- Go to System Settings
- Turn the "Starting Event Recording (beep)" off
You can also change it via BlackVue PC viewer:
- Connect SD card to your computer
- Launch BlackVue viewer
- Go to the firmware settings
- Go to the System settings
- Turn the "Starting event recording (beep)" off
Thanks for stopping by!
We love hearing from our customers, and we'd love to get your feedback to further improve your experience with us. Let us know how we're doing, or contact our support team ([email protected]) if you need further assistance from us.